1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 Factory OEM 17" Painted Wheels - For Sale

******************* Update: All Wheels are Sold **********************

**** Correction - Painted Wheels not Polished! *****

I replaced my 4 factory OEM 17" painted wheels yesterday with new American Racing AR900 wheels. I'll post photos as soon as the sun comes out from behind the clouds here in Dallas today. I'd like to sell the polished wheels. Three of the wheels are in mint condition. One wheel has 2 very small blemishes. One scratch is about 1/4" long. The second is a smaller than 1/4" circle. TPMS sensors are not included.

Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing 1 or all of the wheels. Since I really don't have the space to store them, I'll consider all reasonable offers. If I don't sell them here within a couple weeks, they go on Ebay. Photos are below and I'm happy to take more if necessary.

Cheers!
-Steve

4 Wheels and Closeup:
IMG_1028.jpg IMG_1030.jpg

Wheel with blemishes:
IMG_1029.jpg

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Can't wait to see your new wheels. Are they the same size as the OEM or did you PLUS up to 18's?

·
Registered
455 Posts
yup, those are painted, not polished.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So sorry!!

I don't know what I was thinking.....yes, they are the painted wheels. I must still be excited about the new wheels!

Correction made to original posting, but I guess I can't change the thread title.

Thanks for pointed out my goof.....

-Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The sun finally came out in Dallas....

.....just long enough to take photos!

1.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 2.jpg

Cheers!
-Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't wait to see your new wheels. Are they the same size as the OEM or did you PLUS up to 18's?
Tom [BAZINGA],

I only had 1,200 miles on my original tires, so off of the old rims and on to the new rims.

-Steve

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Tom [BAZINGA],

I only had 1,200 miles on my original tires, so off of the old rims and on to the new rims.

-Steve
WOW what a difference. Looks great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts