I’m selling my 18” BBS SR wheels in Anthracite finish, with Michelin Premier A/S 235/45-18 tires in excellent condition.

Before purchasing this wheel and tire combo from TireRack I did research to ensure I was getting a setup that was comfortable and yet improved the handling of the Volt. I’ve been extremely pleased with them in every way. They make the car much more fun to drive.

While I acknowledge looks are subjective, I also happen to think this is the best looking wheel for a first generation Volt. Being an 18” size, you’re not going to punish yourself with a harsh ride just to look good.

There’s still a lot of tread on the tires. About 6/32”. The tires ride great, no issues with balance or noise. Wear is very even.

The wheels are in 10/10 condition. No curbing or scratches. I cared for them meticulously including hand washing with microfiber.

If I love them so much, why am I selling?

My oldest child is about to learn how to drive. And with that comes parallel parking. The wheels are beautiful today and I can’t bear to see them get curb rash! Going back to the stockers.

These wheels are $375 each on TireRack. The Michelins are a $200 tire.

With tax this setup would run you $2500-2600.

I’m asking $1440. That’s like paying for the wheels, and getting the tires free. Lug nuts will be included.

These wheels are Made in Germany, it’s stamped into each one. You can tell the craftsmanship is A+ compared to bargain priced wheels. They look like they belong on a premium vehicle.

I will consider offers, but I think my pricing is a good deal already; I’m not really in a rush to sell.

Located in Cleveland, OH suburbs. Could possibly meet you 1/2 way if coming from out of town.

Thanks for your consideration!
Brian