GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has applied the $3000 private offer (which I received by mail) to the lease of a Volt. The document's wording speaks only to purchases, so it is not clear how/if it is applied to leases. Previous private offers have been applied to leases, though, so I'm hoping this will as well.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
I don't have the answer you seek, but I'm curious how one gets on the list to receive a private offer? Is it only for volts or any Gm vehicle?

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I don't have the answer you seek, but I'm curious how one gets on the list to receive a private offer? Is it only for volts or any Gm vehicle?
You need to have leased a GM vehicle in the past. ;)

Seriously, I have no idea. Probably some random algorithym that decides who gets the POs, and who doesn't.

·
Registered
13,663 Posts
You need to have leased a GM vehicle in the past. ;)

Seriously, I have no idea. Probably some random algorithym that decides who gets the POs, and who doesn't.
Well, since I've never leased a vehicle, I'm never going to get a private offer. I used to get GM card TopOffs, but those seem to have dried up. They have switched to Bonus Offers of $500 for me, but then again I think someone last year did actually receive a TopOff. I haven't seen anyone post anything this year about TopOffs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts