GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all, I am new here but an old-hand at electric vehicles, solar technology and wind turbines. My extended background in regard to renewable energy and electric cars can be seen on the Pickens Plan at this link...
http://push.pickensplan.com/profile/R_S_Brooks

I believe that those of us who elect to purchase a GM Volt, made here in the United States and powered by electricity created here in the United States are doing something VERY patriotic for our country. We simply can not afford to continue making rich, foreign oil producers who HATE us. We made rich, Osama Bin Ladin and we are continuing to make filthy rich unstable governments who would like nothing better than to see us fall. Yep, I'm excited to see the GM Volt "rise" to the occasion to help us cut back on the $700 BILLION we are sending abroad each year to purchase foreign crude oil.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
My third EV will be a GM Volt, but I will have to sell my :(Cessna:( in order to pay cash for the Volt when it becomes available.
I hope this doesn't mean you're giving up flying. That would be pretty hard core to give up flying just for an electric car. I had a similar sort of arrangement with my Dad, except he would show me how, and then I would have to make the toys I wanted myself.

Welcome to the board!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts