GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm in the market for a 2019 Volt and I am really digging the new Pacific Blue Metallic color. I need to order one within the next couple of weeks and would really like to see this color in person to solidify my choice. The only problem is, small chance me seeing one at a dealer anywhere near me.

Does anyone know if this exact color is available on any other GM vehicle? Thought it would probably be easier to find something else other than a volt. Thanks,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks but I only see in the Equinox in a 2019 with Kinetic Blue Metallic and nothing for the 2018 that's close.

Never mind - I see it's available in the Premier trim. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Yeah, saw that, but need to see it in person first. Normally, I'm a black car kind of guy so this is an unfamiliar territory for me. I did do my research but didn't think that the new blue would only be available in the Premier trim level. So far I see the 2019 Equinox and Cruze are offering it. I imagine most of the 2019 lineup might have it but too early to tell. Anyhow, my local delear has an equinox with the new blue in stock so at least I can see it in person. Thanks again all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts