Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a white 2018 Volt LT. And I just ordered:
Pictures will be coming! Stay Tuned.

1. Megan Street Racing Coilovers: going to drop it 1.5" or 1.75"

2. Petrol 18" Rims P5C (On Backorder 4 to 6 weeks): Matte Black

3. Tires
I am going to go with a 225/40/18 or a 225/35/18 tire with my rims 45 is too much. Will see what tires i get once i get everything in and ready to go

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow -- I am amazed that someone makes a coilover kit for the Volt! Looking forward to seeing your pics. There are almost no pics of gen 2 Volts with aftermarket wheels out there. What is the center bore of the Volt wheels?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow -- I am amazed that someone makes a coilover kit for the Volt! Looking forward to seeing your pics. There are almost no pics of gen 2 Volts with aftermarket wheels out there. What is the center bore of the Volt wheels?
Its coming!
5x105, 40mm

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I'm still surprised when anyone wants to make a Volt lower, like the airdam doesn't scrape on half the driveway aprons out there already. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have Cruze RS wheels on my car. I'm running 225/45R18 and I love how it fills the wheel well. I've since removed the front air dam and noticed no change in range.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got a white 2018 Volt LT. And I just ordered:
Pictures will be coming! Stay Tuned.

1. Megan Street Racing Coilovers: going to drop it 1.5" or 1.75"

2. Petrol 18" Rims P5C (On Backorder 4 to 6 weeks): Matte Black

3. Tires
I am going to go with a 225/40/18 or a 225/35/18 tire with my rims 45 is too much. Will see what tires i get once i get everything in and ready to go
Matte black sounds nice - but gloss black would look even better. Had someone talk me out of doing matte black, and they were right.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ride looks sick.
My suspension from Megan Street Racing is backordered. Should be shipping this week or next, im pumped!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have you discovered any performance shocks for the Gen II Volt? Last time I checked, nobody makes any. I'd love to install Bilsteins on mine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have you discovered any performance shocks for the Gen II Volt? Last time I checked, nobody makes any. I'd love to install Bilsteins on mine.
Megan Street Racing and Godspeed make coilovers.
Mine is being shipped (backordered) this week (megan st). I just got my wheels in and will now get them powder coated matte black. But suspension........
I have seen two and i went with megan street because of the spring rates.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just posted some before and after..............the "beast" is coming. Will be getting my suspension and rims all installed in the next week or so!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts