GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am new to the forum. I would like to know if anyone can help me with instructions on how to remove 2018 Chevy Volt Lower Front Bumper Grill. My grill is damaged and needs to be replaced. I believe I need to remove the front bumper to get to the grill. Has anyone removed the front bumper on a 2nd gen. Volt?
Any instruction, video or picture is greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
The Factory Service Manual is now out for the car. If you go to Helm Inc. you can order the manual in print or on USB and it will have instructions for disassembly and reassembly (and troubleshooting) for every component of the car.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hello!

I am new to the forum. I would like to know if anyone can help me with instructions on how to remove 2018 Chevy Volt Lower Front Bumper Grill. My grill is damaged and needs to be replaced. I believe I need to remove the front bumper to get to the grill. Has anyone removed the front bumper on a 2nd gen. Volt?
Any instruction, video or picture is greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Here is a diagram of the front bumper assembly from a parts website. Hope this helps and let us know how you do!

https://www.gmpartsonline.net/auto-...ine/body-cat/bumper-and-components-front-scat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts