GM Volt Forum banner

2018 CHEVY BOLT ROCKY MOUNTAIN TEST: HOW CHEVY’S RE-GEN BRAKING BLEW OUR CIRCUITS [RE

4K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  obermd 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I would really like to see how much range is uses to go from Denver to the top of Loveland pass. Not sure I am up for trying it without having a good idea of how many kWh it will take. I did a trip from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins and back today. Had to stop for a quick top off as it was about 270 miles, but it was an easy trip.

#8 ·
I would really like to see how much range is uses to go from Denver to the top of Loveland pass. Not sure I am up for trying it without having a good idea of how many kWh it will take. I did a trip from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins and back today. Had to stop for a quick top off as it was about 270 miles, but it was an easy trip.
Is that with or without the classic backup due to an Eisenhower tunnel mishap?...:)

#11 ·
Sounds like they drove Peak to Peak Highway. That's a fun drive in any decent handling car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.