GM Volt Forum banner

2018 Bolt EV US order guide is now available.

5348 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  TheBlueFlash
2018 Bolt EV US order guide is now available. Not many changes except for a new option for an automatic heated steering wheel (I would imagine it would work the same as the auto heated seats). And in the US Onstar's full package is free for 4 years.

Click the link below. Select Print Model and then select print and it will generate a PDF of the order guide.
https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/N...egionID=1&lang=1&divisionID=1&vehicleID=21412
1 - 2 of 13 Posts
Exactly what I've been waiting for - thanks!!!
I agree with the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep sentiment. The Pacifica PHEV is very appealing to me, but because it's a Chrysler I'm terrified of the future mess. Dodge/Chrysler/Jeeps are frequently on top 10 worst reliability lists. That very early recall of the Pacifica PHEV doesn't help the image either.
I've been very interested in the Pacifica Hybrid too. I was able to take it for a test drive at the auto show and was quite impressed.

The first Consumer Reports reliability survey results are in for the Pacifica and apparently it's doing fairly well for a Chrysler product, especially an all-new from-the-ground-up one. It's rated at "average", and is one of the things that helped Chrysler jump up 10 spots (from 27 to 17) in CR's ranking of overall manufacturer reliability.

I have a 1993 Dodge Caravan. It was not rated as being particularly reliable back in its day, and the transmission in particular was a weak point. So when I bought it I opted for the 7-year powertrain warranty instead of the 3-year bumper-to-bumper protection. The transmission needed warranty repair in the 6th year and has been solid ever since. As you'd expect I've had to fix number of issues over its 24-year life, but it still drives like it was new and I'm very happy with it.
1 - 2 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.