GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is one of those 1st world problems, but, I am new, and just want to learn, so I appreciate your indulgence with this question.

With the Air Conditioning on and the fan speed at a fast/high speed, the fan speed reduces when directions are being given or if the phone is engaged. I can override this feature if I manually turn the fan back up, but I was wondering if there was a way to adjust the settings to NOT have the fan decrease on phone calls and nav directions. If anyone has information, I would appreciate a post.

THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
That is the way it worked on the the gen1s, but at least it is only one extra button push. :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I kind of like this feature - even with the 105F temps we have had here in TX, the short cut of fan speed while giving it a voice command doesn't hinder how comfortable you are.

·
Registered
743 Posts
It's a great feature and, like you said, easy to override with a twist of the nob.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
It's a great feature and, like you said, easy to override with a twist of the nob.
Especially now that there is a knob to twist. On the Gen 1, you would need to hold the "up" arrow button for like 5 seconds, which was always annoying.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I believe you can turn this off in the settings. I like the feature so I leave it alone but I recall seeing the option when I went through the various settings screens.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I've driven cars far more expensive that were far less thoughful. Been a standard feature on Gm cars for ever, our 2012 Cruze has it.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I was going to say this is one of those things that is worth reading the manual. However, I will just say change the settings instead. Oh if you need to change the settings checkout the manual. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts