GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at picking up a new 2017 base model Volt.

Located in Los Angeles and was offered $30,535.44 out the door (including taxes, title, etc.; before any federal or state rebates of course).

Got the farm bureau discount but no private offer. Are those still around?

Does this sound like a great deal, or should I keep looking around? Anyone here do better?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Off the top of my head I don't know the current incentives but overall, that is a great deal...Only caution is if you're trading in, make sure to bring the car to CarMax...Often dealers can offer a great deal on the vehicle because they lowballed the trade in...

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
I'm looking at picking up a new 2017 base model Volt.

Located in Los Angeles and was offered $30,535.44 out the door (including taxes, title, etc.; before any federal or state rebates of course).

Got the farm bureau discount but no private offer. Are those still around?

Does this sound like a great deal, or should I keep looking around? Anyone here do better?
If that's OTD, that is a really sweet price. 30.5k OTD..so assuming around $3k in taxes and fees, that's around 27.5k after all incentives. Assuming you only qualify for the farm bureau rebate and $1k consumer cash, that's a dealer price of $29k, or almost a $5k dealer discount!

Get a private offer and it's a no brainer!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks pretty good to me. If you settled for a 2016 (nearly the same car), then you could probably get it MUCH cheaper.

·
Registered
260 Posts
And I think ACC is only available in Premiers, not LTs. I believe a few differences in the console options, too, or something. And of course, price.

·
Registered
142 Posts
thats pretty good mr norton id jump on that if you can season that with a costco deal or a higher consumer cash youd be golden otherwise thats pretty darn good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts