GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded up my 2014 for a 2017 Premier last night and I'm trying to get used to the very different User Interface. A couple of questions:

I've seen pictures of a split-screen display with the built-in Nav on one side and radio on the other, but I can't find any such thing, its either full screen Nav or full screen audio, am I missing something? its annoying not to see channel, artist & song while using Nav

Where did all the SiriusXM channel logos and wallpapers go? if this is the new look it couldn't be more dull! Just a black screen and white text

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
You can bring up the Audio or the Nav on the big center display by pressing the Home key and touching the app. You can also use the arrow keys on the right side of the steering wheel to bring subset versions of them up in the drivers display. The audio display on both show the artist, song, album art in color, etc. Also a quick way to rotate through the preset audio channels is with the paddles on the lower left side of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've seen pictures of a split-screen display with the built-in Nav on one side and radio on the other, but I can't find any such thing, its either full screen Nav or full screen audio, am I missing something? its annoying not to see channel, artist & song while using Nav
I'd like to see the split screen pictures you saw, because AFAIK that's not possible in the volt g2. You *can* display a small box in the lower left corner of the nav screen to show the current audio info. It's in the menu of the nav screen - it's called "show audio" or something similar.

As mentioned above, you can also show the radio in the DIC - which is how I normally use it. my DIC always shows the audio regardless of what I have on the main screen.

Where did all the SiriusXM channel logos and wallpapers go? if this is the new look it couldn't be more dull! Just a black screen and white text[/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts