GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I stopped at the Chevy dealer in Delray to test drive a Volt and asked about leasing. They don't have any good offers right now nor are they taking any money off of MSRP. They basically told me that because they were new and there is a limited supply, that is just the way it will be for a few months. So, take it or leave it. I left it.

My ELR lease is up in August and they haven't offered a good deal to me to convince me to buy it (45k, ha!). So, I bought a used 2015 loaded Volt at Carmax yesterday for 21k. I plan to buy a Bolt next year when the supply is high and good leases are introduced. ;)

·
Registered
389 Posts
I stopped at the Chevy dealer in Delray to test drive a

So, I bought a used 2015 loaded Volt at Carmax yesterday for 21k. I plan to buy a Bolt next year when the supply is high and good leases are introduced. ;)
Hello GOOD Luck finding a good 2017 lease deal in South Fl, this is not South Cal.
I bought a Infiniti at the Carmax off 95 in Boymton beach back in 2002, blew the engine then leased a 2013 Volt.
Back in Feb of this year i also got a 2015 Volt. I assume the 21K above is without TTL.

Still trying to figure out if the 2015 can be called new or not. Two documents from FL DMV list me as first owner. Dealer called it used. A secound Vin report that I got for $5.00 does call out a earlier Title from Nov 2015. probally from the dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts