GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Volt LT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
Looking for anyone who can help me with a picture of Gen 2 under engine aero dynamics. Searched for pictures and did not find any here.

Bought my 2017 Volt in September and was working under the car to remove a small tree branch that was dragging. Noticed the damage. What parts do I need to replace. Any good source for the parts? Anyone know the part numbers?
Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Volt LT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still have not found the part number for the part. Every other part number I can find.

·
Registered
156 Posts
There are 3 total pieces. I ripped part of the middle and the entire rear piece off 2 years ago hitting some deep standing water at a pretty good clip.

I found both part numbers; the pieces are like $90... but everywhere I checked wanted over $100 to ship them due to the size. So I never replaced them. No ill effects thus far. All the rear piece did was collect mud and rocks.

·
Administrator
20,874 Posts
There are 3 total pieces. I ripped part of the middle and the entire rear piece off 2 years ago hitting some deep standing water at a pretty good clip.

I found both part numbers; the pieces are like $90... but everywhere I checked wanted over $100 to ship them due to the size. So I never replaced them. No ill effects thus far. All the rear piece did was collect mud and rocks.
The OP was asking for the part numbers but thanks for the anecdote instead? lol

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Volt LT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you post the part numbers?
Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
23363172 front
23363171 front compartment
23363169 front splash
23363173 rear under hood
84052477 front

additionally the "screws"

somebody please tell me, are they really necessary? I have a 2016 volt that I just bought used (and I'm still paying), for me the cost of buying them all is very significant, is it really worth buying?

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Volt LT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the part numbers.
I think they are worth it but I'm a perfectionist.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank goodness I found this thread as there's a big chunk of mine missing. I will have to evaluate and see if it's worth reinstalling new ones. Seems like they're easy to damage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts