GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Perhaps you could make things more clear by enlarging each picture and perhaps writing something for each.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking forward to seeing what you do here, especially if you plan on changing out the dash speakers.

I left the stock Bose door speakers alone and added 1 square foot of Dynamat (equivalent) to each door. That difference alone was remarkable, especially considering how little it costs - great bang for the buck.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
what speakers did you go with?

·
Registered
926 Posts
jbakerjonathan, in due time. OP plans to
do writeup for each once I get done with all of the doors

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking forward to seeing what you do here, especially if you plan on changing out the dash speakers.

I left the stock Bose door speakers alone and added 1 square foot of Dynamat (equivalent) to each door. That difference alone was remarkable, especially considering how little it costs - great bang for the buck.
Any Picts? Where did you please mat?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ditto re the dynamat. I would like more details about door panel removal and pictures of the install. I'm concerned removing the door panels will create more rattles,not less.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Did you do a proper double-blind study, with a number of different subjects, before and after the install, to ensure it really did make a significant, proven difference? ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts