GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw that Morris Cadillac in Ohio has 14 ELRs on the lot with many of them at between $57 and $58k. If I didn't have my '14 I think I would be taking a look see.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Saw that Morris Cadillac in Ohio has 14 ELRs on the lot with many of them at between $57 and $58k. If I didn't have my '14 I think I would be taking a look see.
You mean 16s I assume. GM is offering a 10k rebate on Purchasing an ELR and 5k rebate if you lease. They must be showing the price with the lease price, or this car has options installed and they are showing the 10k rebate.

Where there any options?

I just picked my 16 ELR for 52.5k before the federal rebate.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
52.5k , excellent price. Yeah those are 16s on the lot. Don't know about options except there were a couple that had the Kona but they were around 60k.

·
877 Posts
I wonder how low these are going to get come summer to get them off the lot. Do we think GM will end up having to give a $25k rebate to get them sold?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where did you find a 2016 ELR for 52.5K before federal rebate????
I'm sure if you go to any dealer that has a 16 ELR, you can ask about the 10k manufacturer's rebate from GM.

I just did a search for ELR new on Cargurus.com and found this:

Capitol Cadillac
4300 W Dublin Granville Rd
Dublin, OH

16 ELR Black - $53,980 new. black/black. Looks like 150 miles on the ODO.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
FYI, looks like you can't lease '16 ELRs anymore....they are missing from the GM dealer workbook Caddy lease section.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts