GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Chevy Volt Premier. Silver ice metallic paint $12,770 with just 65,400 miles. Rare Premier trim with all the bells and whistles in excellent condition. With the best electric plug in range of 53 mile, and gasoline backup, you can do most of your driving with clean electricity and no emissions and keep driving at 42mpg after that. With its low center of gravity and 294 ft-lbs of torque, it’s a lot of fun to drive too!

Includes 10 Airbags, active safety including: lane keep assist, side blind zone warning, rear cross traffic warning, forward collision alert, front auto braking and parking assist.

Premium Bose Infotainment System includes: 8” touchscreen, Bluetooth, Sirius XM, Apple CarPlay, navigation, auxiliary inputs, 8 Bose speakers with subwoofer, AM/FM and wireless phone charging. Heated leather front and rear seats and heated leather steering wheel, remote start, LED headlights, keyless entry and locking and driver confidence packages. Summer tires and like new, studded Nokian Nordman 7 snow tires.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
So, Vermont right?

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Yes, garaged in Vermont. Serviced by factory dealers and detailed regularly by a car crazy engineer.
Are the original owner? If so, you might want to add this to the listing.

Also, consider uploading a photo or a screen shot of the Volt's Energy Screen and/or the MyChevrolet app that shows the lifetime MPG/MPGe and also the total miles, miles for gas and miles for purely electric driving.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
I sold my Volt to CarMax, also my previous vehicle. CarMax may surprise you with their offer. Late model vehicles, less than 7 years old, less than 70k miles seem to be their favorite type of vehicle. Volts are in demand; a pity your Volt does not have the adaptive cruise control that was first available on the 2017 Volt Premier.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are the original owner? If so, you might want to add this to the listing.

Also, consider uploading a photo or a screen shot of the Volt's Energy Screen and/or the MyChevrolet app that shows the lifetime MPG/MPGe and also the total miles, miles for gas and miles for purely electric driving.
We bought it Certified a year and a half ago so it still has some warrantees and an oil change left I believe. The previous owner did not try too hard to run all electric so we are slowly working up the MPGe. Been a great car to get your toes wel in plugging in but we are headed to an all electric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts