GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I am a New Here ,Not living in the US too , I think I am the Only One who drive Chevy Volt in My country .. :) , Handling the Maintenance by my self .. I am Facing an Issue with drive motor battery junction relay , As I couldn't Charge my Chevy Volt , just Discovered that a Pre-charge 50W 70 Ohm Resistor is Burned , looking every where , didn't find , it has No Part No. from the Dealer . tried with eBay too .. failed to find , Any one Can Help to find the source to buy this or does it have a Part # . I don't want to buy the full Module , it should simple resistor .Appreciate if some one can Help and Sorry to Force my self here .. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
No response huh. Do you know what kind of resistor that is?

Pretty expensive part if you have to replace the whole thing:
Relay ASM-High Voltage Battery Disconnect
GM 24278166, replaced by GM 24299153

There is a "Care, Maintenance & Service - Gen2 Volt" forum here. Maybe if you post it there, someone might be able to find this post and help.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Have you tried going outside of the automotive world to look for one? Perhaps one of the larger electronic supply websites might have something that work. Mouser comes to mind. On the other hand, unless it was physically damaged to cause it to break up like that, I'd be concerned that perhaps something else is involved.

Edit: Just did a search on mouser and came up with these. They're not the same design, but might be an option.
https://www.mouser.com/Passive-Components/Resistors/_/N-5g9n?P=1z0x708Z1z0wncf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts