GM Volt Forum banner

2016 Costco GM Holiday Sales Event

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  MIKECELI 
#1 ·
Mark your calendars folks, the 2016 Costco GM Holiday Sales Event starts October 1st!

Text Font

If you were a Costco Member and Volt owner in 2015, you may have been able to score a deal on a Chevy Cruze lease for less than $30/month and a $700 Costco Gift Card. In fact, I was one of the lucky ones who qualified and got 3 Chevy Cruze 1LT Leases for basically free! Hopefully the deals this year are just as good... To MAXIMIZE savings, be sure to signup to be a farm bureau member in your state for an additional rebate of $500!

Signup to be notified of the Costco 2016 Holiday Promotion here.

See less See more
#3 ·
Nope, you could sign up, use the website, find a dealer and buy a car all the same day and you should be good. Just as long as the Costco Auto website recognizes you as a member (could be a day or 2 processing lag? I dunno).

Also, if they do the same thing this year for gift cards ($300 gold, $700 executive member), you can upgrade your membership at any time to get the higher amount gift card.

Hoping the Bolt will be eligible this year! Costco pricing will probably be the best you can get on a Bolt for a little while after its release.

#5 ·
Be aware, if you want to be eligible for a Costco gift card (assuming they offer it again...was $700 last year), you'll need to be a member by 30 September

#7 ·
I leased a Costco / Cruze last December. Best I could do was a LT w/ technology group, AT $ 1000 down, $72 a month, incl tax. 36/36,000 mi deal. When I amortize the $700 Costco cash rebate over 36 months, that brings my payment to about $52.50 a month.

Great little car for the money! Kinda wish I got two.

#8 ·
Is the Volt "loyalty cash" still around? What does it take to join the "Farm Bureau"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.