GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Red Volt
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back on July 25, my 2015 went into FMM. This surprised me, since I just added 2 gallons on St. Patrick’s Day to end the last FMM session. And then a few days later I started getting Fuel Low warnings both on the app and on the screens. They sure don’t want you to forget. I was trying to go as far as I could to burn off as much of the old gas as I could, but today I chickened out and put in $10 worth of V-power which came out to 2.3 gallons. Is this going to last me a year or just a few months?
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Technology
Vehicle Font Gadget Gauge Trip computer
Computer Gadget Font Display device Technology

Reactions: RCB268

·
Registered
2015 Red Volt
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like you guys are in agreement that my next FMM will be about 9 months from now. On St. Patrick’s Day I needed to take my son to the airport and the estimated range was showing 80 miles but the round trip would have been 140, so I added the 2 gallons, which canceled FMM. This time, after watching that LOW for a week, I feared I would see Propulsion Power Reduced, Engine Not Available, two messages I’ve never experienced. But it would have been fine, I’m sure. I still had plenty of EV miles left to make it to a pump.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts