GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

My Apology if I ask a stupid question. DYI enthusiast, new in the forum. I own a 2014 Volt without a NAV or rear view camera option. I had purchased the center stack with the NAV option, radio P/N 22872888 with NAV option which was programed with my VIN by the vendor and separate GPS antenna. Last weekend I had finally tried the radio in my “Volt”. Unfortunately the radio did not work. Initially when I powered up, NAV map showed up with data from up north and radio voice in the audio. After pushing the NAV option on the control panel, I had a message "insert a CD". The radio screen however, never showed up. Other than the Volume bar, outside temp and the time, no other radio screen shows up. I tried with my old control pane with the same results. Kept pushing all buttons on the center stack and only option displayed was AUX and selection for rear or front Screen? On of the post for NAV upgrade states radio P/N 22857154 so I wondered if that is the only P/N that will work on the car or the one I purchase can be programed? Any comment or suggestions would be highly appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts