GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for letting me join the blog. I had a 2013 Premier Volt leased for 34 months and just recently turned in for the 2017 Premier Volt - Kinetic Blue Metallic. Love the volt and happy to be a member of this blog. Just yesterday thanks to Chris TX, installed a 220v receptacle and now charging with the new EVSE L2 and very excited for that since I can now draw the battery down enough it will not be able to charge to 100% overnight. Look forward to seeing all the new conversations about the new volt.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Welcome Cjolly,
Me too, except mine is red.
Glad to see another Middle Tennessee Volt in the group.

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
I love the new look, extra range and more traditional HVAC controls, I do wish it was a more traditional HB with a lower lift over like the MS. I need that for our dog.

However my local dealer has a 2017 Premier advertised for about $36K. I need to see what the MSRP is and what options it has, but $36K minus $7500 = $29K minus the equity of my 2013 Volt I could be OTD for $17K to $18K.

Decisions Decisions.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I did the same thing - recently traded in the 2013 for a 2017. There are a few things I miss from the Gen 1 but I love everything new in the Gen 2! I especially like getting home from my daily commute with 40 miles of remaining range versus 20 :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts