GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife had the volt today and said it did two random things: first, it randomly said "your onstar call has ended" as it would do when you end a blue button call (but she did not initiate one), and then a second time it popped a message up on the screen that it could not find any media files (with no usb drive connected). any idea what might have caused this?

·
Registered
4,855 Posts
my wife had the volt today and said it did two random things: first, it randomly said "your onstar call has ended" as it would do when you end a blue button call (but she did not initiate one), and then a second time it popped a message up on the screen that it could not find any media files (with no usb drive connected). any idea what might have caused this?
If your 2013 Volt still has its original 12V AGM battery then maybe the battery is failing. This has been known to cause all sorts of strangeness in the Volt. Did you have anything plugged in to any of the USB ports? It could also be a problem with the OnStar modem.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your 2013 Volt still has its original 12V AGM battery then maybe the battery is failing. This has been known to cause all sorts of strangeness in the Volt. Did you have anything plugged in to any of the USB ports? It could also be a problem with the OnStar modem.
battery was actually just replaced a few months ago...over last summer. it was the original battery prior to that.

nothing is plugged into the USB ports that i know of, but i'll double check.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.