GM Volt Forum banner

2013 Premium black on black 25k miles for sale $24500

2708 5
This one has everything but Nav! Premium wheels and sound system, back up camera, safety packages 1 & 2 and ROOF RACK installed.

If I wasnt moving I wouldnt be selling her, but such is the way of it.:(

I have owned it since 10/12 and have been getting 79MPG.

Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Transport Windshield
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car City car
Vehicle Technology Electronics Car Electronic device
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Sedan
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
252 Posts
NIce Volt!

I think it's a fair price point. There is room to negotiate. I'm sure he knows he's competing with new. However, for someone who wants to get into a Volt but can't get 0% financing, used is the way to go. They can go get a good credit union financing rate. Plus, instead of paying taxes on full price before the government incentives are applied, DMV taxes are always less on a used car. Anybody in the market for a used car is usually going to do better with a private party seller unless there's a very motivated dealer in town.

· Registered
250 Posts
I just bought a used 13 and got 1.9% for 60 months and didnt have to pay taxes on 38k which is what a new loaded one would have cost. Not everyone can get financed on the entire amount and then wait for the tax credit. I think thats a very fair price on a loaed 13 with normal miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.