GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one has everything but Nav! Premium wheels and sound system, back up camera, safety packages 1 & 2 and ROOF RACK installed.

If I wasnt moving I wouldnt be selling her, but such is the way of it.:(

I have owned it since 10/12 and have been getting 79MPG.

GOPR0294.jpg GOPR0281.jpg GOPR0279.jpg GOPR0278.jpg GOPR0287.jpg

·
Registered
145 Posts
not to be a dick.. but that's a little more then I paid (after incentives) for my new 2014 (it does not have the premium sound).

·
Registered
252 Posts
NIce Volt!

I think it's a fair price point. There is room to negotiate. I'm sure he knows he's competing with new. However, for someone who wants to get into a Volt but can't get 0% financing, used is the way to go. They can go get a good credit union financing rate. Plus, instead of paying taxes on full price before the government incentives are applied, DMV taxes are always less on a used car. Anybody in the market for a used car is usually going to do better with a private party seller unless there's a very motivated dealer in town.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just bought a used 13 and got 1.9% for 60 months and didnt have to pay taxes on 38k which is what a new loaded one would have cost. Not everyone can get financed on the entire amount and then wait for the tax credit. I think thats a very fair price on a loaed 13 with normal miles.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Saftey 1 & 2, chrome, on both.. red paint and heated seats on 1 the other is black with no heats seats. Neither have nav or prem sound.... I so I believe they are very similar to the 2013 for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts