Here's a picture of my 2013 Cyber Gray Volt, and my new 2015 auxiliary back-up Volt... Lease on the 2013 is just about up, and I liked it enough to buy a new one. I've only had it for a couple of hours, but here are some differences I've noted.
- Nav voice - still female, but lower in pitch and less synthetic sounding (pretty low in pitch, though...)
- Voice recognition prompts also lower in pitch, but not as low as Nav prompts.
- Backup camera - now has moving guidelines (2013 camera had no guidelines).
- Charge door pops open manually - doesn't lock, unfortunately. Fuel door button where charge port button used to be. Key fob has vestigial charge port button.
- Rear arm rest doesn't rattle (yet).
- 4G LTE hotspot (3 month trial on data plan).
- Will read text messages off your phone.