GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have been hanging out to get the 2012 Volt Service Manual from Helm for a long time. Now I find out they cannot supply one until the 7/1/2012 when GM releases it to Helm. Looks like I will just purchase the 2011 Service Manual set off Helm for $200. I will still get the 2012 manual when it is available but the 2011 manual will still help me get a technical background on the Volt so I can better understand how it works and educate people about it. I think the only changes that the 2012 Volt has is the passive entry and that's the only thing I can think of other than minor software changes such as disable the charge cord theft alert etc.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Crud- I was waiting too.

I need to know how to remove the headliner so I can tighten the NUT on the on-star antenna base that is a bit loose.

was going to have it done at the battery fix visit but that may be months away.

I have black electrical tape on it now to prevent water leak. I have a spare antenna base so know there is a small gasket inside but if too loose it won't seal.

I'll post all info and pictures to a repair/service section.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I ordered the 2011 Service Manual set off Helm. Its on my way as I type. Looking forward to reading it when it gets here.

·
Registered
718 Posts
whats the resale value of the 2011 book, a year later? can i get 75% back? (on ebay?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts