GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
2012 Volt with almost all options including Nav, #105788.

A picture is worth a thousand words:

Electronics Multimedia Technology Vehicle Car

Am out of the country currently, my wife will have to bring it in after dropping the kids off at the daycare.

Will update when I have more information. Am grateful that we decided to lease at this point.

*Edit: We just picked the car up Saturday evening (4/14). Car was running fine even with the error message, except no charging was possible.

*Edit2: Turned out to be a leaking battery coolant pump which was replaced under warranty. Great service from Volt advisor and Terry Thompson Chevrolet made the situation much easier to get through in the end. Repair took 2 days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
According to my dealer, it was the coolant pump. Not sure how that made the high voltage charging system fail though.

Part should be in by tomorrow, and they are estimating the Volt will be ready for pickup some time on Friday. Will update when possible.

PS: Kevin, my Volt advisor, has been sending me updates via email. Excellent service so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car was just delivered to my house and is charging fine at this moment.

It turned out to be a leaking battery coolant pump, which has since been replaced. Everything was fully covered under warranty.

Thank you's are due to my Volt advisor and Terry Thompson Chevrolet who handled everything really well. My wife was really pleased with the level of customer service and asked me to be sure to let everyone on this forum know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts