GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd say high since I've been spending some time on the forum. I love this damn car and I've been driving it everywhere. I've gotten over 40 miles of electrical range (mostly going pretty slow). Averaged about 44mpg on cruise control @ 65mph on the gas only. Have had it up to 100 mph no problem. Absolutely wonderful machine so far.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I did it again...bought another one. I liked my moms so much that I started looking for one for me. I ended up finding a pretty good deal on a 2012 Silver like my moms but with leather/heated seats and dark cluster with parking assist. It was $5k with 96k on it and I pulled the bumper cover to tow it about 30 miles (I know that's a no-no...lol). It has a small leak in the auxiliary radiator (front one) from the previous owner rear ending someone. I found a new battery/electronics radiator for 150 shipped and should be up and running pretty soon for cheap! Does have some front end damage but I'll get to that over time. Car even drives/charges perfect after filling up the busted radiator (slow leak). I'm stoked! P1090188.jpg P1090188.jpg P1090189.jpg P1090190.jpg P1090191.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
Excellent! I can't wait for the aftermarket to really take hold of these cars (and other EVs of course) so we can more easily work on them. Diagnosing some problems will require a decent base of technical hot rodders with no warranty concerns. Those folks are probably on this forum already.

F

·
0 Posts
Good price but then you got it from your Mom. :p I held out for a 2013 because of my driving needs, I really wanted (needed) the Hold feature (and it had to have Bose).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts