GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just leased my second Volt! I looked everywhere for the best deal. Willy at Lorenzo-Bomnin met my numbers this morning and after a 4 hour drive I was in my new fully loaded Volt. He had it fully charged, gassed up, and detailed. I was out of there in about an hour, just had to sign papers and wait while the detailer finished up. I have leased and purchased many cars and this by far was the easiest, quickest deal I have ever done. Thanks go to Willy in the Internet department and Merrill my sales consultant. Look these guys up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here here on your deal as am looking to lease one in the next couple of weeks myself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MSRP $44,645, $357/mo, 15k/yr, "0" down, first mo payment + tag at signing, Ally Bank.

·
Registered
61 Posts
MSRP $44,645, $357/mo, 15k/yr, "0" down, first mo payment + tag at signing, Ally Bank.
Working on getting a Volt tomorrow with an MSRP of $44,089, and also looking for 36 mo/15k per year lease. Do you happen to know the residual value and interest rate of your lease? Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The residual is $23,661 and the interest rate is not listed anywhere that I can identify. However, the rent charge is $760. Total base payments are $12,124. Ally has been at .0004375 (1.05%) money factor for ahwile but I cannot seem get these numbers with .004375 so I'm not sure, maybe somebody can figure it out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The residual is $23,661 and the interest rate is not listed anywhere that I can identify. However, the rent charge is $760. Total base payments are $12,124. Ally has been at .0004375 (1.05%) money factor for ahwile but I cannot seem get these numbers with .004375 so I'm not sure, maybe somebody can figure it out.
Thanks for providing those details ben. I saw a 0.85% lease rate posted on the Volt forum at Edmunds town hall yesterday, but my dealership is quoting me 1.05%. Not a huge difference, but trying to make sure I don't give back any of the discount I negotiated on the vehicle if I don't have to.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem. Is .85% the rate I got. I have still not figured it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts