GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen 2 white gen 2 Volts in Garden Grove at Simpsons Chevy. I guess one of them was dropped and is going back to GM. Other is for sale. They are not very knowledgeable about the Gen2 and kinda didn't realize the significance of having 2 in stock. Sales guy said they have been there for 2 days and are still in the back, unprepared and not available to test drive. They also didn't know anything about any offers or rebates available. He did say they participate in the Costco pricing.

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
Just seen 2 white gen 2 Volts in Garden Grove at Simpsons Chevy. I guess one of them was dropped and is going back to GM. Other is for sale. They are not very knowledgeable about the Gen2 and kinda didn't realize the significance of having 2 in stock. Sales guy said they have been there for 2 days and are still in the back, unprepared and not available to test drive. They also didn't know anything about any offers or rebates available. He did say they participate in the Costco pricing.
How does a car get dropped? Air delivery?

Did the truck driver for get to out down the ramp?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Wow.. and they received 2 Gen2s, without a customer, and they don't know anything about them. That a go Chevy!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Basic white. Yep, very disappointed & frustrated in the lack of knowledge the salesperson had. Same thing for DeLillo in Huntington Beach. These guys told me less than a month ago that the Gen2 can't be preordered. Also salesperson was trying to tell me the 200 mile Volt is coming out next year. I asked him if he was referring to the BOLT. He said he never heard of the BOLT and was adamant that it was intact a 200 mile range volt. UGHHHH!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Basic white. Yep, very disappointed & frustrated in the lack of knowledge the salesperson had. Same thing for DeLillo in Huntington Beach. These guys told me less than a month ago that the Gen2 can't be preordered. Also salesperson was trying to tell me the 200 mile Volt is coming out next year. I asked him if he was referring to the BOLT. He said he never heard of the BOLT and was adamant that it was intact a 200 mile range volt. UGHHHH!
Its ok, you know much more about the car then the sales people. That's usually the case with Volt buyers. But at least you can see the car first hand; which is the one thing you can't do on the internet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts