1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Dealer says the 7.2KW charging is accessory can be added o the 2018

Outstanding! Just ordered one for each V/B/olt. Thanks!
I have a 18 LT Volt without the charge port light and I just want an easy way to illuminate when plugging in at night. Great idea! Just ordered one. Also on Amazon for 9.99. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Brilliant hack. I have the (dealer installed) option on my Volt and while I thought it would be useful to also determine the SOC while charging (with the # of flashes), the chargeport door hides it from my field of view from the house. It's only really useful for plugging in the dark, which the $10 hack really fixes.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Have we not gotten seriously off topic what does the last 10 or so posts have to do with the original post.
Lol, true. As perhaps a final post on the lighted dog collar, I don't see the benefit. So instead of looking for the plug to put the charger cord into, you now need to look for the dog collar button to press to get some light so as to do the former??

What am I missing here?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Unfortunately the $10 one is a bit too wide to fit in my 18 volt. I’ll try the smaller 3.99 dog collar one. Will use the other for our nighttime dog walking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts