Very comprehensive list! I have all that, except I forgot about a set of pliers to remove a nail (thanks for pointing that out! ). I also have a spare donut tire that I keep in my garage as well as a socket and breaker bar for the lug nuts and a socket for the scissors jack.
- All weather mats
- All weather cargo mat
- Jack (you can store this in the right side cubby in the cargo area)
- Lugwrench (you can store this in the under-floor compartment)
- Tire plug tools/plugs/cement (you can store this in the under-floor compartment)
- Leatherman-type multi-tool (to pull the nail out so you can plug the tire...)
- 1/4" drive (small) ratchet handle with 12mm deep socket (fits 12V battery terminals and cover)
Here is a thread on a spare tire and jack solution, with the pics you are looking for:Okay thanks. Maybe I will just go with the OEM replacement, then later replace when they all need it and I have more time to research. In the mean time, does anyone have a pic of the jack point for the rear passenger side area? I may try to use my other car's scissors jack to take the wheel off myself. Maybe a DIY guide or something?
Be the first to review this product
Do you have experience with this item? Help our community members and share your knowledge.